Senior Designer, Healthcare Advertising Agency
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 1466
Position Title: Senior Designer
Do you dream in color, think in pictures and live for the big ideas? The harder the problem, the more satisfying the solve? We have the hard problems. We are the only agency committed to changing practice in medicine. Are you ready to join our creatives exploring new technologies, turning data into drama, telling deeply human personal journeys in new ways to provoke controversy, stimulate conversation and impact change?
It won’t be easy. Are you prepared to come to the table with novel conceptual thinking, excellent design skills and an ability to deliver solutions that work across the range of media channels? It’s never business as usual for us and it isn’t just another day at the office. We embrace and nurture fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver results time and time again.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care across the United States.
What you can expect day-to-day:
Collaborating with the assigned writer and other team members to conceive and execute award-winning concepts that are spot-on when it comes to the established brand strategy, client guidelines, and industry regulations.
From print and collateral to social and digital, you will develop creative that is both innovative as well as cost-effective while exceeding the expectations of all both internal and external customers. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Designs and produces an array of print and digital pieces that align with client branding
- Flows and re-flows layout, resizing art, version campaigning, concept and logo execution, and creating PPT presentations that are clean, engaging and dynamic
- Researches and develops conceptual graphic design and/or illustration for assigned projects and submits to Creative Director for internal review
- Prepares finished layout for printer; preflight disks and prepares final artwork for output and consults with the Associate Creative Director or Creative Director to evaluate specifications for individual project need
- Assists on new business pitches as needed and special projects as needed
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. precisioneffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, you’ll be inspired to, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of innovators, strategist and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages. The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6+ years graphic design experience in a design studio or advertising or marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in design, preferred, and appropriate portfolio
- Full understanding of color theory, typography, and visual communication principles—such as logo design best practices, layout creation, and design for print and web
- Knowledge of photography and lighting principles
- Knowledge of infographic design and basic data visualization
- Knowledge of space-planning and design, ability to work within established floorplans and elevations
- Advanced proficiency of Adobe CS6+ (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office (notably PowerPoint)
- Advanced proficiency of pre-press production
- Proficiency in Mac OS
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Office Based: Boston - 101 Tremont Street, Floors 2/3/4/5, Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Designer, Healthcare Advertising Agency
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US