Biomarker Data Operations Program Director
Location: Frederick, Maryland US
Job Id: 4384
Position Title: Program Director (QuartzBio)
You will lead client management and operational execution of technology-enabled data services in a client-facing role in collaboration with QuartzBio's subject matter and technical experts.
QuartzBio, part of Precision for Medicine, supports clients primarily engaged in the rapidly evolving of biomarker driven clinical drug development in oncology, immuno-oncology, rare and orphan disease, autoimmune, and other therapeutic areas. QuartzBio’s biomarker data management (BDM), sample inventory management (SIM), and translational informatics and computational biology (TICB) service lines are at the forefront of managing, integrating, and drawing insight from the complex data central to these development programs.
We encourage high-energy, dedicated team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments to invest in learning more about us. If you are no stranger to taking charge and collaborating to deliver excellent work, we have an opportunity for you!
What your day to Day-to-day will look like; planning, organizing and leading QuartzBio projects with our technical experts. Creating and maintaining study documentation for QuartzBio data solutions. Developing, implementing and improving business processes to enable effective, efficient delivery of services and develop and implement dashboards, monitor performance and report on project status. You will be the face to the client. Coordinating services with Precision's Lab and CRO, vendors or 3rd party organizations.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in data management, life science services, project management, or related field
- Proven track record of coordination and communication with team members across disparate technical and business backgrounds such as R&D, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Executive Management, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs. Experience with coordinating teams as well as building and managing timelines and budgets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Superb communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills. Great teammate contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment.
- Extended work hours may be necessary in order to meet business demands.
- Possess a valid driver’s license allowing you to drive in the state(s) you drive in. Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays. Minimal travel expected.
- Able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language.
- Master’s or PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics or related field
- Experience with clinical data management or laboratory data management.
- Coordinating with vendors or third party organizations (e.g., CROs, Labs)
- Familiar with the scientific or data aspects of cellular, molecular or biochemical assays such as flow cytometry, next-generation sequencing, MSD, Luminex, NanoString, IHC, PK or immunogenicity assays
- Project management software such as MS Project or Project Insight.
Precision Medicine Group, LLC is the top tier global provider of precision medicine research services and creative commercialization solutions for life sciences companies. After completing the largest private investment raise of a life sciences services company in 2012, we have rapidly grown through a series of acquisitions and 20%+ annual organic growth to more than 1,900 people in over 34 offices across the U.S., Canada and Europe. We are unusually positioned for continued growth as we expand the company’s global footprint and develop leadership in the most creative areas of life sciences as we help our clients develop and deliver lifesaving medical treatments to patients across the world.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: QuartzBio
Office Based: Frederick - 8425 Precision Way, Suite M, Frederick MD 21701
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Biomarker Data Operations Program Director
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frederick, Maryland US