Assistant Account Executives & Account Executives - Managed Markets Agency
Location: Gladstone, New Jersey US
Job Id: 4335
Position Title: Assistant Account Executive / Account Executive
Go-getters who are eager to learn, have outstanding communication skills, attention for detail and willingness to serve clients through teamwork and collaboration are critical to our success. We continuously invest in our Account Services team and are pleased to offer Assistant Account Executive (AAE) and Account Executive (AE) opportunities at different times throughout the year.
Our entry level, AAE role is open to non-agency experienced candidates with a background in project management tasks like developing timelines, project briefs, monitoring budgets, and process tracking and experience coordinating across multiple departments to collaborate projects.
Don’t miss the chance to explore how we serve pharmaceutical clients launching products who seek our expertise to navigate complex payer marketplace dynamics. We deliver results to our clients through customer insights, value proposition development, printed leave behinds, interactive tools, and development/execution of comprehensive training for account managers and field sales reps.
PRECISIONvalue is one of the top payer marketing agencies in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing ground breaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
If you're looking to develop client relationship management skills, you'll be exposed to on-the-job experiences and training (both formal and ad hoc) that help strengthen the following:
- listening, questioning and understanding skills
- how to be kind and patient with clients
- balancing an open dialogue
- building trust
- displaying the ability to influence
- You will help ensure all members of the brand and project teams work together effectively, while developing successful marketing communication programs and helping create strategies that payers will remember.
What your day-to day will look like:
- Implementing projects to promote and ensure the success and profitability of your client's deliverables.
- Supporting client services' efforts by handling projects, collaborating with the Project Management team to develop timelines, communicate achievements and identify possible red flags in projects.
- Driving the daily activities of a project by managing project scope, scope change, and potential project roadblocks, according to the timeline and budgets.
- Coordinating and participating in content planning meetings with key content experts.
- Daily client contact, prepare client contact reports and summarizes next steps.
- Facilitating the medical-legal-regulatory review process to ensure promotional items adhere to medical/regulatory/legal compliance.
- Contributing to the development of client proposals, budgets and reconciliations and monitor budget including direct and labor costs; checking for out of scope items and hours.
- Assisting with preparing financial and forecasting reports.
Minimum required: Bachelor’s degree
For both roles (AAE & AE): Excellent verbal/written interpersonal skills, planning, organizing skills and strong attention to detail. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to travel up to 5%
Account Executives: 1+ year experience as an AAE or AE within an advertising, marketing, communication or related industry. Experience with direct client contact
Degree concentration in marketing, communications, or advertising.
Hands-on experience with clients’ online submission systems for medical/regulatory and legal reviews (e.g., Zinc or Veeva) and experience working with electronic routing system.
Medical communications or healthcare industry experience.
Experience writing SOWs and project briefs.
Assistant Account Executives: 2+ years in a Traffic or Project coordination role or 1 year as an AAE within an advertising, marketing or communications agency.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONvalue
Office Based: Gladstone - 240 Main Street, Gladstone, NJ 07934
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Account Executives & Account Executives - Managed Markets Agency
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gladstone, New Jersey US