Associate Creative Director - Payer Marketing Agency
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Id: 4231
Position Title: Associate Creative Director
Calling all storytellers who are passionate about bringing to life big ideas and are committed to advancing payer marketing through experiential strategy, effective value demonstration and market access-focused resource development.
You will conceptualize, produce and present ideas to a broad audience range in the pharmaceutical space. If you don't mind being hands-on and you are a self-starter ready with big-picture thinking, outstanding design skills and an ability to deliver solutions that work across print and digital mediums for pharmaceutical marketing, we have an opportunity for you.
- In 2019, MM&M awarded us a Power Player and in 2018, recognized us as#29 in revenue for top 100 Healthcare Marketing Agencies
- We offer unparalleled level of service across the Commercializaiton continuum supporting client success. We walk the talk; 28/30 top Biopharmas as clients, over 100 product launches and 60 specialty launches in the last 5 years and pull-through messaging for 70 brands.
- Our creatives are persuasive and effective in bringing our partner's messages to life with dynamic visual solutions. Join us to help our clients achieve commercial success in the healthcare marketplace. This is where you come in!
As a creative we understand you have lots of choices. With us, you will experience fulfilling work in the medical & life sciences space, deep comradery, an opportunity to get into the details and ultimately playing an active role in getting critical medicine into the hands of patients.
What your day-to-day will look like:
Ushering a campaign through conception to completion while delegating tasks and distributing the creative workload. Listening to others as well as conveying poignant ideas in a clear and concise manner through verbally and written mediums. Fusing conceptual thinking into graphic design for our client’s brand.
Mentoring and guiding junior team members to further develop their design chops.
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of meaningful experience in an advertising agency environment
- Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Preferred: Pharmaceutical, healthcare or medical communications experience
Who we are
Precision for Value is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Office Based: Chicago - 72 W. Adams St., Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60603
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Creative Director - Payer Marketing Agency
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US