Associate Executive Assistant - Healthcare Advertising Agency
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 4046
Position Title: Associate Executive Assistant
Are you a "people" person? Are you passionate about the details but never lose sight of the big picture? Do you thrive in busy environments and love when no day is the same? You’re an executive assistant with go-to solutions and energy to burn. If you’re up for a high octane, dynamic ad agency to join, today is your lucky day. We are looking for a dedicated professional to support four executives in our award-winning healthcare ad agency.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver results. We are a group of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the opportunity to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work. We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
- Discretion is your middle name and positivity is your go to emotion
- You are flexible. You're able to prioritize, pivot from project to project with ease, sometimes handling simultaneous deliverables and can change directions in a moment's notice
- You are a problem solver -- you are adept at crafting on the spot solutions whatever the challenge may be
- You have an eagle eye for the details and love getting into the nitty gritty to make sure everything is just right
- You love collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven and committed to being the very best at what they do
- You work passionately and are never satisfied with the status quo and will stay one step ahead of the executives needs
How you will help us:
You will provide high-level administrative support to executives by overseeing their calendars; efficiently handling daily tasks and serving as an effective gatekeeper; you'll prepare well-researched and accurate documents; run key office-related projects and staff member(s).
- Coordinating and maintaining complex calendar schedules and travel requirements for 4-5 executives as well as plan meetings, create/edit meeting materials and lead meeting logistics for new business and clients
- Developing and revising documents and presentations, creating electronic and/or paper filing systems and maintain them, preparing accurate expense reports with required documentation, and providing backup assistance for the Office Manager
- Phone and front desk coverage and ensuring the office is up to visual standards
- Assisting with the Culture Committee and related tasks such as summer outing, holiday party, etc.
- Maintaining office safety and communication with building management, employees and safety wardens
Minimum Required: 3 years’ experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executive(s)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Coordinating domestic and international travel for others and troubleshooting last minute changes
- Able to travel domestically and/or internationally including overnight stays
- Bachelor’s degree
- Multiline switchboard proficiency
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Office Based: Boston - 101 Tremont Street, Floors 2/3/4/5, Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Executive Assistant - Healthcare Advertising Agency
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US