Clinical Data Associate
Location: Norton, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 3950
Position Title: Clinical Data Associate I
Do you enjoy working with numbers and data? Are you interested in a career that will allow you to utilize your logical expertise towards clinical research?
We are looking to add a highly organized, motivated Clinical Data Associate to our Norton, MA office!
Precision Medicine Group, LLC is the top tier global provider of precision medicine research services and creative commercialization solutions for life sciences companies. After completing the largest private investment raise of a life sciences services company in 2012, we have rapidly grown through a series of acquisitions and 20%+ annual organic growth to more than 1,900 people in over 34 offices across the U.S., Canada and Europe. We are unusually positioned for continued growth as we expand the company’s global footprint and develop leadership in the most creative areas of life sciences as we help our clients develop and deliver lifesaving medical treatments to patients across the world.
The Precision for Medicine team develops assays and runs global logistics for Clinical Trials by using biomarkers to stratify patients, incomparably improving R&D efficiency and success for our clients. We lead every aspect of clinical trials from sites to biomarkers to diagnostics, dramatically accelerate our clients pathway from proof of concept to drug approval.
How you will make a difference:
- Review, analyze, validate and maintain clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy
- Query data inconsistencies and update the databases by understanding standard operating procedures, client guidelines and regulatory agency guidelines
- Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Prepare Patient and Study Level Status/Metric reporting
- Utilize dictionary coding such as MedDRA and WhoDrug
- Generate data retrievals and summaries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic computer skills, including word processing, and be flexible to balance a range of clinical research tasks
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Requires good attention to detail, excellent documentation skills and work well in a group environment
- Familiarity with excel and basic functions with the program
- Flexible agile teammate who can change activities and directions quickly and respond to a variety of assignment and changing business needs
- Able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
- Advanced/Post Graduate degree
- Little to no data management or CRA experience required on entry, but transferrable skills from a related health care field are a benefit
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Biospecimen Solutions
Office Based: Norton - 10 Commerce Way # C2 Norton, MA 02766
Employment Type: Non Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Data Associate
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norton, Massachusetts US