Business Analyst - Payer Analytics
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut US
Job Id: 3203
Position Title: Analyst, Business
Ready to take your technical and data analysis skills and use them to tackle problems facing clients in the pharma & biotech space? Do you welcome opportunities to work with and present to clients? Are you detail oriented and passionate about organization? Do you thrive within a smaller team and company that is highly collaborative? Your dream job is waiting. If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same - keep reading.
What you can expect day-to-day:
As a Business Analyst you will be part of a problem solving team providing data analysis, business area assessment, and user needs analysis designed for client projects. The day to day activities include:
- Use of Excel and R Studio to analyze large datasets, build models, and develop insights
- Proactively staying up to date with all the latest Pharmaceutical products and the underlying technology
- Develop or assist with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis
- Preparation of business cases for new projects
- Internet Research
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of related work experience with analytical responsibilities in a strategy consulting firm, pharmaceutical or financial services company
- Experience in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree concentration in Math, Engineering or Statistics
- Experience with statistical packages such as R Studio or Matlab
- Exposure to business/marketing/financial/statistical analysis and/or experience in marketing
Who We Are:
Precision Xtract, part of Precision Value & Health, is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through tools, and data management.
Our Promotional Effectiveness team within Precision Xtract excels at understanding the ever-changing and complex healthcare market and helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients drive the greatest performance for their products through innovative analytics, strategies, and tools.
With offices in the US, Canada and UK, we continue to experience rapid growth, including a collection of professionals from around the globe with experience across multiple disciplines: former payer executives, academics, pharma marketers, and consultants—all passionate about generating solutions to our customers’ value and access needs.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision Xtract
Office Based: Norwalk - 149 Water St, Connecticut, CT 06854
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst - Payer Analytics
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norwalk, Connecticut US