Business Development Proposal Writer - Market Access
Location: Gladstone, New Jersey US
Job Id: 3094
Position Title: Business Development Content Writer
Precision for Value (PFV), the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers.
We are leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are maximizing market access to support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world. We are able to accomplish this because of the amazing talent on our team including; former payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and promotional effectiveness specialists to join our organization.
Are you a Proposal Writer open to Remote based opportunities with a growing company? You will make an impact by supporting our clients who are developing groundbreaking medicines/treatments who are working to make medicines accessible and affordable. We provide external training, mentorship, and operate in a cross-functional project team environment.
In this critical role you will guide business development opportunities through their entire life cycle by developing content in support of new business proposals and presentations.
- You are passionate about providing medical insights, contributing creative ideas, and developing high quality content that allows you to use scientific/medical knowledge and demonstrate your writing skills.
- You stay on top of trends in the medical/scientific community.
- You love rolling up your sleeves and taking projects from start to finish.
- You have an eye for detail and can accurately convey complex information in a simple way.
- You are naturally curious, a life-long learner and have a strong interest in health and medicine.
- Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop content for new business opportunities in the form of written proposals and creative PowerPoint presentations
- Curate a comprehensive knowledge of the companies business lines and structure in order to effectively communicate capabilities and potential integration opportunities
- Research market trends and capture insights that are applicable to each new business opportunity
- Review product profiles (in partnership with strategic services/leadership) for information critical to each opportunity
- Assist with the development of strategic frameworks and aligning tactical recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-7 years in proposal or grant writing
- Major in life sciences, business administration or English
- Experience working at a pharmaceutical advertising agency or Life Sciences industry
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience, with a focus on market access, either in a business development or client-facing role
- Business-to-business writing skills
- General business knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Communicates clearly and effectively in writing as well as verbal exchanges
- Astute observer able to understand and communicate business process and offerings
- Flexible in approach, able to adapt quickly to meet the needs of the business
- Able to evaluate and synthesize information, data, and research finding and to apply the results to new business opportunity assessments
- Team player who effectively partners with colleagues
- Takes ownership of work assignments and accountability for outcomes
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONvalue
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Proposal Writer - Market Access
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gladstone, New Jersey US