Clinical Data Associate I & II - Clinical Trials Oncology or Rare Diseases
Location: Budapest, Budapest HU
Job Id: 2957
Position Title: Clinical Data Associate I, II
Precision for Medicine Oncology & Rare Disease is a precision medicine CRO. Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology.
Clinical Data Associates will support and assist in all aspects of the process from study start up to post database lock.
- You are passionate about data analysis and eagerly seek out data anomalies
- You have a proven sense of customer service
- You have determined a method to successfully organize your day
- You like cryptograms and puzzles and demonstrate critical thinking to analyze data and mitigate risk,
- Data quality is your guiding principle
- You can build any kind of report resulting in meaningful, useful data
- You are passionate about improving the lives of patients impacted by cancer
What to expect day to day:
- Assist with the review, cleaning, troubleshooting, and auditing of clinical data and databases in compliance with standard operating procedures, client and study specific guidelines and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Maintain clinical trial data accuracy through review of electronic case report forms (paper and electronic)
- Quality control of data
- Develop CRF specifications from the clinical study protocol and coordinate the review/feedback
- Assist in building clinical databases and participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in specifying requirements for all edit check types e.g. electronic, manual data review, edit checks, etc.
- Query data inconsistencies
- Assist in line listing data review based on the guidance provided by the sponsor and/or Lead DM
- Patient and Study Level Status/Metric reporting
- CDA I - 1+ years’ experience, CDA II - 2+ Years' experience or demonstrated competence and experience in the required activities for the role
- Bachelors and/or a combination of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Able to handle a variety of clinical research tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Professional use of the English language; both written and oral
Preferred: Experience in a clinical, scientific or healthcare discipline
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Oncology & Rare Disease
Office Based: Hungary - Argint International Kft., Bölöni György u. 22, 0/1/2 Floor, 1021Budapest, Hungary
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Data Associate I & II - Clinical Trials Oncology or Rare Diseases
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Budapest HU