Associate Director, Project Management - CRO Services
Location: Frederick, Maryland US
Job Id: 2938
Position Title: Associate Director, Translational Programs
At Precision for Medicine, we develop assays and run global logistics using biomarkers to stratify patients, incomparably improving client's R&D efficiency and success. We handle every aspect of clinical trials from sites to biomarkers to diagnostics.
We crafted this role to help unify the delivery of Precision's translational services when they are part of an integrated solution that includes some combination Precision lab services, kitting and study logistics, Precision QuartzBioSM services (biomarker data management and informatics), and managed third party services.
You will support our industry-leading translational services in support of biomarker driven clinical drug development in oncology, immuno-oncology, rare and orphan disease, autoimmune, and other therapeutic areas.
This role plays a critical part in our ability to achieve accelerating new discoveries, identifying drug targets, characterizing and developing biomarkers for patient selection.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
We will rely on you to plan, organize and manage the strategic and day-to-day operations of translational programs.
You will serve as the clients single point of contact related to execution of translational services when these services are part of an integrated solution spanning Precisions services such as; study logistics, kitting, assay development, clinical sample testing, biomarker data management, and informatics.
What your day to Day-to-day will look like; providing oversight of Precision laboratory and informatics teams. Contracting and vendor oversight for 3rd party labs performing translational assays. Leading and supporting finalization of proposals, budgets, and contracts. Organizing and planning projects and ensuring timely delivery of services. Building specific translational goals and being accountable for their delivery. Developing, implementing and improving business processes to enable effective, efficient delivery of translational services. Developing and implementing dashboards, monitoring performance and reporting on business metrics.
- Bachelor’s in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in lab services, project management, vendor management or related discipline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Phenomenal teammate contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to accommodate extended work hours (as needed based on business demand)
- You will have a valid driver’s license allowing you to drive in the state(s) you drive in
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays
- You will be able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
- Master’s or PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline
- Experience with financial management, including building and managing budgets and financial reporting
- Experience in cellular, molecular or biochemical science such as hands-on research or lab experience in cellular biomarker analysis, protein-based assays, next-generation sequencing, IHC, or PK/PD assays
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project and/or Project Insight
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Specialty Lab Services
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Director, Project Management - CRO Services
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frederick, Maryland US