Associate Program Manager - Medical Communications
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 2930
Position Title: Associate Program Manager
Are you passionate about supporting a team that helps to improve patients lives? How about jump-starting your career in Program Management? Do you love to help people get to the next step in their career? You will be playing a meaningful role in the successful delivery of our programs by supporting the Program Director and/or Program Manager.
Here at ETHOS Health Communications, we look for top-tier professionals that can deliver premier medical communications to our clients. Our Associate Program Managers provide improvements that allow a team to run smoothly. If this sounds like your passion; we want to hear from you.
- Your expert trafficking skills will allow you run 30 projects at a time through the workflow process and confirming the team understands their assignment and deadline
- Your hands-on training and mentoring new or junior level Program Coordinators will be critical for success.
- Your advance-level communication will help deliver the best internal and external schedules and meetings; provide status updates to the team; support recruitment activities; lead initial and follow-up communication with program faculty and attendees; and participate in internal meetings and client calls and take meeting notes.
Day to Day:
- Your goal will be tracking the project deliverables through the departments ensuring that due dates are relayed, and obstacles are identified and communicated
- Prepare and disseminate the assignment reports and facilitate assignment team meetings.
- File all client communications and project-related documents based on the Standard Operating Procedures.
- You're running the client’s medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) process including submissions, contracting with taggers, communicate with their MLR and coordinator on monitoring status.
- We start to give you Program Management tasks with several small, non-complex projects under the guidance of your manager. Guide the program coordinator tasks associated with the projects being led.
- We have you maintain and report project costs, out-of-scope documents, and overall budgets. While crafting draft task orders and reviewing invoices and complete final reconciliation. Prepare Sunshine Act reports and any ancillary reports required by the client.
- You will work with logistic vendors and perform meeting planning tasks, including site search, venue contracting, travel arrangements, food/beverage and audio-visual equipment.
- We will also have you handle vendors not associated with strategy and content such as print, video and digital production and transcription services.
- This position requires travel
- 2 to 3 years’ related experience in a client service or agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree. May consider relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, Outlook)
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: ETHOS Health Communications
Office Based: Boston - 101 Tremont Street, Floors 2/3/4/5, Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Program Manager - Medical Communications
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US