Senior Proposal Associate
Location: Costa Mesa, California US
Job Id: 2778
Position Title: Senior Proposal Associate
Would you consider yourself highly knowledgeable on the proposal development process? Do you have a deep awareness of what it takes to produce extraordinary deliverables? Does the excitement of a career within a CRO get you jazzed up? We are looking for high-energy, dedicated team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments. If you are no stranger to taking charge and collaborating to deliver phenomenal work, we have an opportunity for you.
Why should you considering joining us? Because we are not your typical CRO. By becoming a member of our growing team, you will be embarking on an opportunity to work with leading Oncology experts with a niche precision medicine company. We stand out from the crowd with an unusual value proposition. We focus exclusively on Oncology clinical trials that incorporate the use of biomarkers essential to targeting patients more precisely and effectively. We are not a behemoth sized CRO, which affords you the opportunity to have a voice that is heard and the ability to truly make an impact on drug development. Enough about us, let's talk about you for a while.
- You are adept at assimilating clinical and technical information quickly.
- Problems don't get you down, you see them as a chance to find a new way of doing things.
- You are a master juggler able to adapt, flex, and prioritize your many responsibilities without dropping a ball.
- You are passionate about collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to meet deadlines, and committed to quality.
How we will keep you busy and support your growth:
You will develop proposals and change orders, assist in record keeping and provide internal and external customer service in accordance to all departmental processes and timelines.
- Overall coordination and accountability for the entire proposal preparation process, including coordination of all key operational areas ensuring timelines are met and deadlines are achieved for Phase I-Phase IV studies, consulting and other various types of services as provided by company
- Provide review of client materials to disseminate information to the project team, senior management and sales leads. Works with Manager to identify information gaps and/or discrepancies, unique service requirements and translate information into proposal and budget
- Coordinate strategy meeting for proposal kickoff
- Prepares, edits and customizes proposal text to accurately reflect client needs and project teams strategic message. Ensuring all information is accurate and clearly stated including statistics, assumptions, processes described, etc.
- Work with Manager to communicate, review and negotiate with partners and vendors during the proposal development. Including provision of information, service and assumption requirements, timelines, budget metrics etc.
- Develop change orders for ongoing studies. Including budget development and justification for such need. Communication with client to support project team in the delivery of change orders and providing necessary information to support the adjustments needed
- Assists in the maintenance of departmental records and internal and intercompany reporting requirements including financial analysis of budgeted studies
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 4 years’ experience in proposal development in the life sciences arena
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently toward delivering high quality, client-ready operational budgets and proposals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including ability to quickly shift priorities
- Detail oriented, with a high focus on quality
- High proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment to support departmental/company goals and values
- 1 year in a CRO environment
About Precision for Medicine, Oncology & Rare Disease
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping our clients harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Oncology & Rare Disease
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Proposal Associate
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Costa Mesa, California US