Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: Carlsbad, California US
Job Id: 2726
Position Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
We are growing and we are excited to offer this newly crafted role providing key accounting support for Precision For Medicine Oncology & Rare Disease across North America.
Why should you considering joining us? Because Precision for Medicine, Oncology & Rare Disease is not your typical CRO. You will support leading subject matter experts who understand the rare disease patient mindset. We help translate science into success for rare disease patients with a targeted, patient-centric approach over a wide geographic area. We are specialists who take on unusual problems in our detailed approach throughout every phase. From the beginning, we have nurtured a culture where patients’ needs and the needs of our valued clients come first. We focus in an environment where the quality of our work is the best, and where our employees can thrive, while still having fun and giving back to the patient community.
Are you ready to be part of a close-knit team that is passionate about saving the lives of patients every single day? Then look no further, we’d like to help you take your career to the next level. If the duties below sound like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
- Regularly practice accountability, taking ownership of the invoices, spreadsheets, and reports you produce.
- Meticulous Organization Skills with a phenomenal eye for detail.
- You understand the value of the finance & accounting function working symbiotically to support a growing company and you can be relied on to provide your opinion and point of view.
- You can react to real-time business issues, never taking your eye off concentrating on the costs, identifying actionable optimization opportunities related to expenses.
- You are self-motivated, can work well independently and in a team environment
What your day to day will look like:
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the payable function in Quick Books and other systems, including, but not limited to: setting up vendors in Quick Books in accordance with the W-9s, entering vendor invoices, reviewing supporting documentation, obtaining approvals for invoices, entering employee and consultant expenses in various systems and trackers, verifying employee hours in project accounting system, preparing accounts payment batches, processing expense reports, printing checks, mailing vendor payments, preparing reconciliations, filing, etc.
- Reviewing and processing accounts payable mailbox.
- Responding to vendor inquiries on payment and providing remittance advices on payments processed.
- Providing internal customer support to employees and consultants related to payment inquiries.
- Supporting overall Finance department goals and objectives.
- Assisting in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow and internal controls.
- Three years’ prior experience in an accounts payable or financial environment.
- Experience with Quick Books
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Oncology & Rare Disease
Office Based: Carlsbad - 6005 Hidden Valley Road, Suite 170, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Employment Type: Non Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Carlsbad, California US