Scientific Writers (For Advanced Degrees) - Entry & Mid-Level - Payer Marketing/Market Access Agency
Location: Gladstone, New Jersey US
Job Id: 2676
Position Title: Scientific Associate / Senior Scientific Associate
Do you enjoy demonstrating your scientific background to communicate complex ideas in an easily digestible fashion? Do you get excited working with a respected team that ensures the highest writing quality in the work crafted for top pharma clients? We offer a portfolio of 100+brands, 15+ therapeutic areas, 100+ specialty & primary care products and over 100 payer focused launches.
We form teams of Scientific Associates and Senior Scientific Associates to deliver a range of medical services, including researching, developing, and writing content. You will be evaluating and identifying appropriate references to support the review and approval of promotional materials. You will write medical content for our clients who are developing groundbreaking medicines and treatments.
We support these opportunities with offices in Gladstone, NJ, NYC, Chicago, Costa Mesa, CA. Join us to make a difference in making medicines accessible and affordable.
- You stay on top of trends in the medical/scientific community.
- You love rolling up your sleeves and taking projects from start to finish.
- You have an eye for detail and can accurately convey complex information in a simple way.
- You are naturally curious, a life-long learner and have a strong interest in health and medicine.
- You are passionate about providing medical insights, supplying creative ideas, and developing high quality content that allows you to use scientific/medical knowledge and demonstrate your writing skills.
What you can expect day-to-day:
- Serving as medical point person on assigned accounts.
- Developing, writing and translating complex scientific data to a broad audience across wide-ranging therapeutic areas.
- Ensuring project quality and outcomes by demonstrating in depth knowledge of therapeutic categories and/or managed care areas.
- Developing strategic content for full range of medical content (slide presentations, advisory boards, strategy guides, monographs, discussion guides, training resources, etc.).
- Working closely with account teams to refine content.
- Communicating medical content with internal team and pharmaceutical clients.
- Attending medical, legal, regulatory review meetings.
- Participating in meetings; internal teams, project kick-offs, weekly status updates, client meetings, and internal brainstorming.
- Chipping in ideas for new business proposals and tactical planning within assigned accounts.
- Sr. Scientific Associates also mentor junior teammates.
Minimum Required: Advanced degree in life sciences
- Relevant experience in medical communications, healthcare advertising agency, medical education, or similar field including; 0-2 years for Scientific Associates and 2-4 years for Sr. Scientific Associates
- Shown experience translating complex scientific concepts for a variety of managed care audiences
- Successful history prioritizing projects, juggling competing client priorities & meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel for occasional client meetings
- PharmD or PhD
- Managed care experience
Precision for Value (PFV), the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access to support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world. We accomplish this through our amazing teammates including; payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and performance improvement specialists.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Office Based: Gladstone - 240 Main Street, Gladstone, NJ 07934
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Scientific Writers (For Advanced Degrees) - Entry & Mid-Level - Payer Marketing/Market Access Agency
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gladstone, New Jersey US