Project Manager - Advertising Agency - Healthcare/Life Sciences
Location: Windsor, South East England GB
Job Id: 2587
Position Title: Project Manager
Are you highly organized, a self starter with an eye for detail and a pulse on the bottom line? Do you flourish with phenomenal direction and relish the particulars? Do you thrive in busy environments and take pride in wearing many hats? Are you passionate about the details but never lose sight of the big picture? Your dream job is waiting.
If you’re a born problem-solver and happy when no day is the same - you've found your tribe. Oh and “process” is fun. We are a medical marketing communication agency seeking a flexible, savvy project manager to lead a wide spectrum of advertising healthcare promotional projects taking them from start to finish.
You will be the strategic partner who brings our skilled team together to ensure the agency successfully executes and delivers to market, within the agreed time and budget.
What you can expect day-to-day:
Working at the center of activity in a dynamic environment, you’ll help to drive timelines, wrangle budgets and keep internal teams happy, all in a day’s work. And while the job isn’t always highly visible, you’ll be a part of the charge on executing and leading large-scale, projects in both print and digital in a growing, high-energy company with other passionate problem-solvers.
We understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing optimal outcomes.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
Reporting to and partnering with the Group Manager and/or Sr. PM to:
- Review high-level client, program/campaign and project plan for the year
- Obtain a clear understanding of client expectations and rules of engagement
- Develop actionable project plans and vet through key team members
- Coordinate and collaborate with account leads in developing a plan for new or shifting tactics
- Review and provide input to project brief, budget, and schedule prior to kickoff
- Prepare for and schedule all internal meetings, including kickoff, internal review, regroup, status and debrief meetings
- Open all meetings with attendees/roles, goals/objectives of the meeting, and materials provided for the meeting
- Close all meetings with summary of discussion, decisions made, and immediate next steps
- Facilitate meetings to ensure meeting stays on track and on time
- Implement and take pride in the workflow process and each team member’s role and responsibility within the workflow including review of AOs
- Lead online routing of projects, while ensuring quality assurance at each step
- Craft and maintain the daily hot sheet
Provide consistent communication via multiple channels to provide:
- Unwavering commitment to client deliverables
- Meet resource allocation requirements
- Advocate for the team while monitoring delivery dates
- Provide alternative solutions and improvement to ensure project stays on track
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 to 4 years’ direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of project planning through execution and delivery.
- May require travel domestically and/or internationally including overnight stays
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project and/or an online project management workflow tool
- Experienced in digital, print and broadcast production
Who are we:
We are a team of like-minded innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who are passionate about groundbreaking healthcare. And, we are growing by leaps and bounds. We are looking for high-energy, dedicated team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments.
Precision Medicine Group, LLC is the leading global provider of precision medicine research services and creative commercialization solutions for life sciences companies. After completing the largest private investment raise of a life sciences services company in 2012, we have rapidly grown through a series of acquisitions and 20%+ annual organic growth to more than 1,500 people in over 25 offices across the U.S., Canada and Europe. We are unusually positioned for continued growth as we expand the company’s global footprint and develop leadership in the most creative areas of life sciences as we help our clients develop and deliver lifesaving medical treatments to patients across the world.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONeffect
Office Based: Windsor - Royal Albert House, Sheet Street, Lower Ground Floor, Windsor, UK SL4 1BE
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United Kingdom
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager - Advertising Agency - Healthcare/Life Sciences
State: South East England
Country: United Kingdom
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Windsor, South East England GB