Sr. Medical Writer - Sales Training
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job Id: 2578
Position Title: Medical Writer
Is developing evidence-based content a real passion for you? How about develop compelling and powerful educational material for sales representatives and Medical Science liaisons?
Do you flourish by producing content for new business opportunities and RFPs? We find success with people that love to educate themselves on new therapeutic areas and proposing curricula.
If educating the science community is where you thrive; we want you to come work for us at ETHOS Health Communications.
- Your prioritization skills will deliver when juggling multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- We can use your awesome analytical skills to interpret clinical and preclinical data from complex tables and graphs.
- Your collaboration will be integral in your communication during internal meetings and external (client planning sessions or live events) meetings.
Day to Day:
- We are looking for someone that can develop scientific projects and content as assigned; including writing or editing of training materials, eLearning content, video scripts, workshops, and slide presentations across several therapeutic areas.
- You are developing client-ready drafts - writing in the standards, format, and requirements of the clients. You will also be supporting the medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) review process, answering queries from the MLR review committee, and understanding and implementing the required changes.
- Collaborate with the Instructional Designer and/or Scientific Director to edit or write scientific copy as needed to an appropriate reading and literacy level for a variety of audiences, including pharmaceutical representatives, medical science liaisons, and healthcare professionals.
- Lead external medical writers or thought leader contributors to ensure that content developed is of the highest editorial quality, and in alignment with client expectations and MLR requirements and processes.
- Develop content outlines that contain a clearly highlighted story arc and a complete reference list.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Science background is preferred; advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MD) is preferred
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: ETHOS Health Communications
Office Based: Yardley - 777 Township Line Rd, #300, Yardley, PA 19067
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Medical Writer - Sales Training
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Yardley, Pennsylvania US