Engagement Manager - UK
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Id: 2577
Position Title: Engagement Manager
Who We Are:
Precision Xtract, part of Precision Value & Health, is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management.
We provide powerful research skills to positively impact payer and purchaser decision-making, which allows organizations to assess appropriate populations for therapies and potentially expand access for life-saving and altering medical interventions.
With offices across the US, in Canada & UK, we continue to experience rapid growth, including a collection of professionals from around the globe with experience across multiple disciplines: former payer executives, academics, pharma marketers, and consultants—all passionate about generating solutions to our customers’ value and access needs.
We are excited to bring a new Engagement Manager into our London office to support our Global Pricing and Market Access team.
In this leadership role, you will oversee and mentor analysts, facilitate project teamwork, lead client interaction, develop presentations and be responsible for all facets of the assigned client business. You will carry out the client’s vision and ensure proper alignment of resources to deliver against it, leading the team to deliver exceptional work and client satisfaction.
Would you consider yourself a highly organized and detail oriented project leader? Do you welcome opportunities to work with and present to clients? Are you a clear and confident communicator among both internal teams and in front of clients? Do you thrive within a smaller team and company that is highly collaborative? Your dream job is waiting. If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same - keep reading.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Building and leading all aspects of project works streams
- Directing primary research with stakeholders (payers, key opinion leaders, physicians) and data analysis
- Synthesizing insight and recommendations from primary and secondary research
- Providing project team with clear direction
- Develop relevant pricing and market access strategy, ensures project direction and manages project plan to fully meet all client deliverables
- Start to develop client relationships
- Attend lead client meetings and help manage client expectations
- Responsible for ensuring the work product contains data that is accurate and correctly cited in addition to ensuring the quality of work performed by the team
- Develop expertise in specific areas and demonstrates such expertise by leading development of products, pitches, IP, etc.
- Strong leader of the local office
- Contribute to certain areas of practice development (e.g. marketing, recruiting, mentoring)
- Bachelor’s degree, with a record of academic excellence
- 4-7 years of consulting or related business analytics/strategy experience within the healthcare space (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostics industry)
- Knowledge of global pricing & market access, developed via experience in healthcare consulting or within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong MS Office literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability and flexibility to travel
- Degree concentration in Science, Economics, Business
- Master’s degree or PhD
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision Xtract
Office Based: London - 22 Upper Ground, Suite 519 & 523, London, UK, SE1 9PD
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United Kingdom
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Engagement Manager - UK
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB