Strategic Account Manager - Medical Communications
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job Id: 2543
Position Title: Strategic Account Manager
Are you ready to be committed to providing the best in science and strategy?
PRECISIONscientia understands and translates the science of medicine into high-level strategy and tactical execution. With a track record of long-tenured relationships with major bio-pharmaceutical companies and leading bio-technology firms, we hold a leadership position in the delivery of strategic scientific and medical communication and training solutions.
Our mission is to have phenomenal teammates that make a positive impact while achieving excellence for clients success.
- You have a strong strategic and analytical background
- You can interact in a professional manner with clients and leaders with scope in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Understand and interpret market dynamics, scientific information, and clinical and preclinical data
- Ability to interpret business metrics and financial information
Here is the Day to Day View
You will be achieving business goals and strategy for clients as part of a dynamic Account Management team.
- You will prepare strategic/tactical plans for each client and individual campaign/project plans as needed throughout the year
- Propose, sell to clients, and lead ideas and projects tied to clients’ objectives
- Continuously offer unsolicited ideas to increase the effective of clients’ brand and company activities
- Understand revenue generation and recognition, and contribute to PRECISIONscientia’ profitability through good management
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities
- Become a partner to each client, functioning as an extension of the client’s team so we take ownership and accountability for their business
- Closely lead clients’ budget and team efficiency to improve return for clients and the PRECISIONscientia team
- You will mentor, train, and coach team members to facilitate growth and development
- Keep honing marketing and strategy expertise, and network and connect to grow your influence and make valuable contributions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in PowerPoint design
- At least 3 years account management (client and internal team) experience within the medical communications or related industry
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, or PharmD) in life sciences, pharmacy, medicine, and/or advanced degree in management, marketing, or business
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONscientia
Office Based: Yardley - 777 Township Line Rd, #300, Yardley, PA 19067
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Account Manager - Medical Communications
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Yardley, Pennsylvania US