Business Intelligence Analyst - Pharmaceutical Analytics
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana US
Job Id: 1583
Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Precision Xtract, part of Precision Value & Health, is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through tools, and data management.
Our Promotional Effectiveness team within Precision Xtract excels at understanding the ever-changing and complex healthcare market and helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients drive the greatest performance for their products through innovative analytics, strategies, and tools.
With offices in New York, Boston, Indianapolis, Stamford, Oakland, Vancouver and London, we continue to experience rapid growth, including a collection of professionals from around the globe with experience across multiple disciplines: former payer executives, academics, pharma marketers, and consultants—all passionate about generating solutions to our customers’ value and access needs.
Ready to take your technical and data analysis skills and use them to tackle problems facing clients in the pharma & biotech space? Are you proficient in SQL development? Do you have a positive, can-do attitude, are self-motivated and take excellent pride in your work product? If yes, then your dream job is waiting and we'd love to talk to you. We are excited to bring a bright, motivated Business Intelligence Analyst onto our growing team. Read on to learn more about the day to day responsibilities.
Essential duties for this role:
- Implement advanced ETL processes to acquire and load large client and syndicated datasets
- Evaluate appropriateness of data for analytic hypotheses and market access tools
- Clean and integrate complex healthcare datasets in order to build the data foundation for further analytics and the development of key insights
- Participate in consulting team meetings for client engagements
- Summarize data queries in logical and understandable formats for other team members including; data manipulation and dataset preparation for client engagement analytics and market access tools
- Ensure quality of output by submitting work product for quality checks and reviews and performing similar functions for other Business Intelligence Analysts
- Monitor system security and storage performance and communicate issues directly to Solution Architect team for resolution
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 yrs professional experience using Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Degree concentration in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Decision Science, Information Systems or Information Sciences.
- Proficiency in VBA, SSIS and SSRS or database administration experience
- Experience in descriptive statistics
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry experience
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision Xtract
Office Based: Indianapolis - 9100 Keystone Crossing, Suite 460, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Business Intelligence Analyst - Pharmaceutical Analytics
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Indianapolis, Indiana US