Senior Brand Strategist, Healthcare Advertising Agency
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 1903
Position Title: Senior Brand Strategist
Did you start asking questions when you were three and never stop?
Psychology, anthropology, science, pop culture, the human experience — you enjoy diving deep into it all to surface the nugget that ignites. You’re an associate brand strategist and if you’re looking for the real human stories, you’ll find them in healthcare. We are looking for dedicated professionals who want to contribute unconventional strategy resulting in award-winning creative for our top pharma clients.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
- You are both left and right brained. You enjoy both the creative process as well as qualitative and quantitive research.
- You are able to synthesis complex science.
- A born storyteller-- you are adept at creating and crafting a compelling narrative that both engages and compels.
- With an insatiable interest in health and medicine, you're continually learning and hungry to understand brands and therapeutic areas.
- You have an eagle eye for the details and a keen fact-checker who loves getting into the nitty gritty to make sure every bit is accurate and on strategy.
- You strive collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to meet deadlines, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of print and digital projects for our clients.
- You work passionately and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- You are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment
Essential functions (include but are not limited to):
- Craft screeners, discussion guides, etc. to help develop personal journeys that outline emotional/rational landmark, and identifies key moments where communication can be most impactful
- Share key findings, summaries with the internal team and clients
- Engage in sessions that inform go-to-market, campaign, launch strategies, etc.
- Consistently explores and educates agency on novel research methodologies. Demonstrates creativity and sensitivity in eliciting emotional responses that lead to larger insights.
- Dive deep to conduct audits for in-line clients and as part of pitches
- Keep plugged in to our account, data, digital creative teams to keep them informed, inspired, and on-brief
- Owns therapeutic area snapshots and competitive audits for brands; heavily involved in market research analysis, message platform development, and CRM strategy and execution
- Translates information and data into actionable insights to solve problems and create opportunities
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. precisioneffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, know we plan to inspire you, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of innovators, strategist and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of related pharmaceutical marketing, medical communications, and/or medical education industry experience
- 1 year+ of experience in an agency environment
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Brand Strategist, Healthcare Advertising Agency
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US