Associate Director, Project Management - CRO Services - REMOTE
Location: Frederick, Maryland US
Job Id: 1616
Position Title: Associate Director, Translational Programs
At Precision for Medicine, we develop assays and run global logistics using biomarkers to stratify patients, incomparably improving client's R&D efficiency and success. We handle every aspect of clinical trials from sites to biomarkers to diagnostics.
We crafted this role to help unify the delivery of Precision's translational services when they are part of an integrated solution that includes some combination of Precision's lab services, managed lab services, study logistics, biomarker data management, and informatics as well as Precision CRO services.
You will support our industry-leading translational services in support of biomarker driven clinical drug development in oncology, immuno-oncology, rare and orphan disease, autoimmune, and other therapeutic areas.
This role plays a critical part in our ability to achieve accelerating new discoveries, identifying drug targets, characterizing and developing biomarkers for patient selection.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
We will rely on you to plan, organize and manage complex, cross-functional translational programs.
You will serve as the client’s single point of contact related to execution of translational services and unify activities across Precision teams to provide an integrated solution when services span functional areas such as study logistics, kitting, assay development, clinical sample testing, biomarker data management, and informatics.
What your day to Day-to-day will look like; providing client management and program management support in collaboration with Precision laboratory and informatics teams. Organizing and planning projects and ensuring timely delivery of services. Contracting and vendor oversight for 3rd party labs performing translational assays. Implementing and improving business processes to enable effective, efficient delivery of translational services. Developing dashboards, trackers and reports for use by internal teams and clients.
- Bachelor’s in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline
- 5 years of experience in lab services, project management, or related discipline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Phenomenal teammate contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to accommodate extended work hours (as needed based on business demand)
- You will have a valid driver’s license allowing you to drive in the state(s) you drive in
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays
- You will be able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
- Master’s or PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline
- Experience in cellular, molecular or biochemical science such as hands-on research or lab experience in cellular biomarker analysis, protein-based assays, next-generation sequencing, IHC, or PK/PD assays
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project and/or Project Insight
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: QuartzBio
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Director, Project Management - CRO Services - REMOTE
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frederick, Maryland US