Product Support Specialist - SaaS Solutions -
Location: Milan Lombardy Italy
Milan Lombardy Italy
Job Type: Regular Full-time
Division: Precision for Medicine
Business Unit: QuartzBio
Requisition Number: 1628
The Product Support Specialist, SaaS/PaaS will be an integral member of the Product Support team for Precision’s cutting-edge Clinical Translational Hub platform, QuartzBio. This position will work with an interdisciplinary team and interface directly with clients to advance adoption of QuartzBio’s technology solutions.
The Product Support Specialist, SaaS/PaaS will join a team with responsibility for onboarding and training new customers, providing hands-on support to existing customers, and developing customer-facing materials. As a member of the Product Support team, the Support Specialist, SaaS/PaaS will focus on developing training materials, leading onboarding, and guiding the pre-sales technical process for new and existing SaaS/PaaS customers. Additional responsibilities will include collaborating with the QuartzBio commercial team to develop responses to RFP/I’s and the QuartzBio marketing team to develop webinars and other customer-facing materials.
QuartzBio is a fast-paced and rapidly growing team, providing tech-enabled solutions to maximize the potential of biomarker data and streamline clinical operations. We support clients primarily engaged in the rapidly evolving field of biomarker-driven clinical drug development in oncology immuno-oncology, rare and orphan disease, autoimmune, and other therapeutic areas.
QuartzBio’s mission is to provide tech-enabled solutions that maximize the potential of biomarker data and streamline clinical operations. Our industry leading platform helps our customers break new ground in the rapidly evolving field of biomarker-driven clinical drug development. We support studies across the landscape of human disease, including oncology and immuno-oncology, rare and orphan diseases, autoimmune diseases, and others. A career at QuartzBio promises a collaborative, fast-paced environment, with a rapidly growing team and customer base. We provide a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and the ability to truly make a difference in the discovery of novel therapies.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to
- Manage onboarding of users onto the QuartzBio platform
- Proactively manage technical support requests from customers, serving as the front line of customer success
- Create technical documentation content to enhance ease of configuration of QuartzBio’s technology solutions
- Collect feedback and share observations on implementation success
- Perform application testing with focus on configuration and deployment, and provide feedback in product management/development planning sessions
- Collaborate internally with members of other Quartz teams, pseudo-internally with members of other Precision divisions, and externally with vendors (e.g. product support platforms)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Data Science, Biostatistics, or related field
- 1-3 years of industry experience in Bioinformatics, Software Development, Data Science or related field
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Must be able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
- Expertise in Bioinformatics and/or Data Science with proficiency in at least one scripting language (R preferred) and command line
- Team player contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to present work internally and externally
- Ability to interface with software engineering teams to communicate technical requirements
- Ability to interface with external teams to understand requirements and translate into actionable development goals
- Ability to work independently, exercising judgment within generally defined practices and selecting an approach for performance against high-level goals
- Extended work hours may be required to meet business demands
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays
- Expertise in common Bioinformatics pipelines and analyses for ‘omics and other molecular assay data
- Familiarity with Clinical Data Management tools, including EDC and LIMS systems
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computational Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Data Science, Biostatistics, Biology or related field
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2021 Precision Medicine Group, LLC.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.