Intern - Integrated Studio Designer
Location: Costa Mesa, California US
Job Id: 523
Position Title: Intern - Integrated Studio Artist
Do you have something to say?
We’re a dedicated group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s savviest to change the standard of care. In fact, changing the standard of care requires unrivaled attributes that we look for in each of our team members. And it's those core attributes - authentic, bold and curious - that drive us to continuously go beyond the traditional and into innovative territory for each of our clients.
We’re always on the hunt for budding account service, project management and strategy professionals ready to dive deep into market dynamics and customer mind-sets. And if you fancy yourself a creative— art director, copywriter, designer, etc.—well, talent is the fuel that drives us. Sound good? Come make us even better.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
- You are driven and excited by the opportunity to learn and grow
- You are passionate about advertising - specifically brands that can create and craft a compelling narrative that both engages and compels
- You have an insatiable interest in health and medicine, you love continually learning and understanding brands that play in high science and cutting-edge therapeutic areas
- You have an eagle eye for the details and don't mind spending time in the weeds - in fact, you love getting into the nitty gritty
- You are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to meet deadlines, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of print and digital projects for our clients
- You work passionately and are never satisfied with the status quo
- You are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment
Essential functions (include but are not limited to):
- Assist with making comprehensive layouts for presentations
- Make type changes to layouts
- Search for stock/swipe images for presentations
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. precisioneffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, know we plan to inspire you, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of dynamic professionals who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Enrolled in a 4-year degree program in a related field (Marketing, Communications, etc.)
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Employment Type: Non Exempt
Employment Status: Intern
Work From Home Available: No
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Integrated Studio Designer
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Costa Mesa, California US